A device for detecting sub-clinical mastitis in its earliest, visually undetecable stage.
Why shoudld you have it?
- portable and easy to use device that allows for the production of top quality milk,
- ergonomic design with a clear display,
- helps to detect an early stage of illness without visible symptoms (Mastitis Subclinica),
- allows for detecting medical condition separately for each quarter,
- allows for effective prevention through fast udder condition monitoring,
- accelerates the decision about treatment and shortens grace period,
- reduces the costs of keeping the herd in good health condition,
- reduces financial losses related to production of milk,
- does not require using any chemicals investment for years.
Principle of Operation:
The detector measures changes in the electrical resistance of milk, as development of sub-clinical mastitis (asymptomatic stage) is accompanied by an increase in salt levels in milk, which involves a change in the resistance. This rule is considered to be the most reliable indirect test in diagnosing Mastitis Subclinica.
The test is very simple:
- you need to milk the first portion of milk directly from the teat to measuring cup
- press the button to read the result
- pour out the milk and repeat the steps for other quarters
|Unit weight||245 g (with battery)|
|Dimensions||25.0 x 7.0 x 9.0cm|
|Power supply||1 x 9V battery||type 6F-22|
|Battery low indication||automatic|
|Power input||about 15 mA|
|Measurement control||single chip microcomputer|
|Estimated working time on one battery pack||about 27h|
|Measuring range||10-990 units|
|Measurement resolution||10 units|
|Recommended storage temperature||from 5 degrees C to 45 degrees C|
|Manufacturer||BMV Technology Co., Ltd|
|The set includes:||BMV MD-Q1 mastitis detector||1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery||reusable transport packaging ( made of plastic)||manual|
|24 Months Warranty|
24 MONTH WARRANTY!
- 1 BMV MD-1Q mastitis detector
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery
- resusable transport packaging (made of plastic)